Pinterest announced a new analytic tool, giving site owners a peek into how people are interacting with content that is pinned from their verified website. The various options give a broad overview that allows users to track pinning activity, learn what pinners like and see analytics.
Site owners can get useful information such as how many people have pinned items from their site, total impressions, reach on the network, and most useful in my opinion, referral traffic back to their site. This is a complete list with definitions of items you can view when you click on theSite Metrics tab.
- Pins – the daily average number of pins from your website.
- Pinners – the daily average number of people who pinned from your website.
- Repins – the daily average number of times pins from your website were repinned on Pinterest.
- Repinners – the daily average number of people who repinned your pins.
- Impressions – the daily average number of times your pins appeared in the main feed, in search results, or on on boards.
- Reach – the daily average number of people who saw your pins on Pinterest.
- Clicks – the daily average number of clicks to your website that came from Pinterest.
- Visitors – the daily average number of people who visited your website from Pinterest.