What a wonderful post. Beautifully written.
I’m just barely getting this in on time… its the last day of the month. February almost went by without a post. UGH. I feel like I should have done better, done more, and yet if I look back at what I have accomplished this month, its nothing to sneeze at. In the last six weeks I have:
- moved to a new town
- set up house in my new apartment
- started a new job
- organized two fairly sizable events for said job
- joined a weekly tweetchat to help organizations get social media exposure
- agreed to be on the board for a new not-for-profit
- found a local Jesus community
- re-connected with old friends
- started meeting new people… and
- most recently I’ve started a new business endeavor with Pampered Chef.
Whew – ok, I’m not the slacker my inner “Do-More” tells me I am.
So why do I still have that inner…
View original post 458 more words